Swimsuit Filling Girls Am I Trying To Lose To Much Weight? And How Can I Lose It?

Am I trying to lose to much weight? And how can I lose it? - swimsuit filling girls

I am 14 years old, 5'4 and weighs £ 115,5. I'm trying to reach 100 pounds, but also tell my friends at school you do not to me. My friends tell me that the ballet is a good thing.

To lose weight, are fed healthy (ex-no-chip cookies, white bread, no wheat, no bar gronala Poptart) and hiking, and more things, but it has happened so far is fat. I also have ballet, Tuesday (3 1 / 2 hours), Wednesday (3 1 / 2 hour), Thursday (2 1 / 2 hours) and Saturday (1 1 / 2 hours). How I lost 15.5 pounds fast? (without food)

There is no better way to lose weight? Please help! = (

PS Is it a good snack that's really healthy and filling?

Hope, I thank you in advance!

PPS I'm losing weight because I have athe stomach into my swimsuit and want to get rid of him. Also because I feel so fat in the ballet, surrounded by skinny girls.

CPP As I suppose, how many calories you need per day and my BMI calculated?

No comments:

Post a Comment